New Zealand is a unique country. Its scenery sets it apart from the rest of the world, while its people have a reputation for friendliness, strength, and independence. There is abundant beauty and diversity in scenery, lifestyle, and culture. New Zealand offers a sample of every possible landscape within a relatively small country. Rolling green farmlands, barren volcanic desert areas, golden beaches with clear blue water, dramatic fiords, and majestic snow covered mountains all combine to form one of the most beautiful countries on Earth.
WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
The tertiary education system in New Zealand is made up of universities and several other types of providers, such as, institutes of technology and polytechnics and private training establishments. There are a total of eight universities in New Zealand all of which are owned by the government.
All New Zealand universities offer a broad range of subject in Arts, Commerce and Science. Each has developed its own specialist subjects such as Medicine, Engineering, Veterinary Science, Computer Studies, Agriculture and Environmental Studies.
The New Zealanders are easy going, spontaneous, open people. In this multi-cultural country, you’ll find friends quickly and feel comfortable as well as secured.
While living and studying in New Zealand, you can afford great, modern, accommodation that is few minutes away from world-class study facilities. Public transport systems are good and cars are affordable. You can enjoy the freshest food of all types, cool cafes, markets, quality boutique shopping, theatres and art galleries.
As an international student in New Zealand you’ll enjoy a varied lifestyle and a safe, friendly environment while you study. The local people are renowned for their hospitality and the warm Kiwi welcome extends to everyone.
New Zealand Visa
You will need a student visa if you wish to come to New Zealand to study full-time for more than 3 months. You can only get a student visa to study in a course at an education institution, which is registered and approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. Student Visa applications are processed by New Zealand Immigration Service, New Delhi.
Your student visa will be issued for the length of time your course tuition fees have been paid for. If you are studying a long-term course at a secondary school, University or Polytechnic you will normally pay your tuition fees every year. Visa application should be lodged at least 2 months prior to the course commencement date.
- Student Visa Application Form
- Visa Fee payable by Demand Draft favoring “New Zealand Immigration Service”
- Covering Letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Offer Letter from the Institution
- Guarantee of Accommodation or arrangements made.
- Financial Undertaking Form
- Affidavit of Support from Sponsor
- Authorization Letter from Sponsor
- Evidence of Funds and Income in the form of:
- Loan Sanction letter
- Bank Statements / Bank Passbooks for past 6 months, not more than one week old
- Other movable and immovable Assets
- Chartered Accountant Statement / Summary Statement
- Last 3 years income tax papers of all family members
- If Tuition fee is paid in advance, then attach copy of fee receipt.
- Educational Certificates, Mark sheets, Degrees and Diplomas
- IELTS / TOEFL score
- Supplementary Information Form